“If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.”– Jeff Bezos
Currently, one of the fastest-growing businesses online is the selling of information products. It is all about digitally packaging your ideas, knowledge, experiences, and expertise into something valuable for your audience and consumers online. Info products must go directly to providing solutions and answers to a particular problem. They must provide your audience or customers with value to help them stay ahead in a particular field. For example, help them to work conveniently and with speed, help them find ways of earning money or to help them be better users of an application, etc. These products are intended to educate people or provide solutions to a particular difficulty.
With information products, you may not have to own a manufacturing or an office place. They are usually downloadable items that your audience, readers, or subscribers can easily download and read on their devices. These products are created digitally and electronically transferred. You do not require many resources to come up with an information product, except most of the time your knowledge and skill. Any product deemed as information product must be useful in helping to stay organized or help you discover something new. e.g., an e-book or an online course. Info products must help your reader in other to be an information product and must be in demand and beneficial to whoever finds them. The information provided must not be just mere information. Any information product must help your audience locate or find whatever a reader wants in an organized way and from reliable sources. They are often packaged in the following manner text, videos, and a combination of both. The following are examples of information products, membership, subscriptions, e-books, webinars, podcasts, online courses etc.
Creating and selling information products is one of the best means of making money online in this digital age.
You can host your information books on Gumroad and sell them. You can market them on various social media networks or create your email list from a digital product. The opportunities are endless!
REASONS TO START AN INFORMATION BUSINESS
The following are some reasons to inspire you to create an information product
● There are no limits to the number of information to produce and sell. One information product could be sold to several thousands of people without running out nor getting perished or reduced in value. One Product also created could be sold on different sales platforms at the same time, There is no need to worry about holding inventory, packaging, or the shipment. These are issues with physical products, not digital products. Create once and sell many times.
● Digital products are easy to distribute, significantly more sustainable, and can be replicated infinitely. They are also not too difficult to create.
● There is almost zero barrier cost to entry, except the value you are providing
● Low cost to start. You do not usually require huge resources to start this business, except for your knowledge and level of skill.
YOUR FIRST INFO – PRODUCT
Step-by-Steps to Creating an Alphabet Activity Book – with Images beginner to Advance
WHY ARE THEY IN SO MUCH DEMAND?
Activity books are one of the most popular and highly demanded types of books, for obvious reasons. They are the type of books, typically aimed at kids, with lots of interactive content. Examples are letter or number tracing, coloring, puzzles, and quizzes activity books. These books help kids to develop their writing, reading, and reasoning skills, whilst enjoying a fun activity. The learning of children dramatically improves as they perform most of these learning activities.
Get this information e-book and start a digital business online. You will learn;
- Learn how to set up PowerPoint environment professionally to support designing
- How to design an Alphabet Tracing and coloring book with PowerPoint
- get a step by step way to do this. This book gives a step by step images on how to handle every activity.
- How to use Inkscape to manipulate images
- Where to Find Images for Your Book and how to manipulate PNG/JPG into a vector or SVG images
- How to work to covert images to SVG’s in Inkscape and use them in PowerPoint
- Various platforms to host and sell your products