Valentine’s Day will likely look quite different this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The day is all about the romance, but a romantic outing during a pandemic is obviously difficult.
Until now, valentine’s day used to be a very special day for prospective and existing lovers, for both the young and old. This day is characterized by a lot of outings during the day right through to the next day. Lovers visit their loved ones in various cities and countries during the period, and lovers jam their bodies off into the next day.
COVID -19 had impacted greatly the planning activities as the day draw closer, and is likely to impact the celebration in most countries. The pandemic had drastically altered the way we live our lives, and continue to affect our dear ones and families. The fact still remains that, the virus does not seem to go away, and this in itself makes people fearful and sick and there are others, who would want to see this COVID situation completely go away, before thinking about love and dating and valentine.
The stress and fear of getting sick, levels of unemployment and fatigue by staying so long behind the internet ,TV and more, may affect the romance and love lives of people and take the spice off most relationships. These stress when prolonged can also take a toll on the mental and physical health.
What we put on our bodies as mask may affects our moods and relationships. This doesn’t mean that relationships are suffering, but most people may not be as focused on romance or sex, in the way most valentine day characterized of.
For now certain travels and vacations have been banned, making it very impossible for those in distance relationships to physically see each other on this special day.
What can couples do on this day of restrictions?
What hasn’t changed is the ability of couples and prospective people in relationships to show others that they Love and Care for them!
- Regardless of the levels of restrictions, it is important to arrange a date either online or at the home of one of the couples, if they live not too far apart, and make the day both memorable and enjoyable.
- Whether you live with your partner or not, you can make the effort and get nicely dressed up for the day. If you, and your special person are separated by distance or health limitations, a virtual date can be a special substitute. You can laugh and talk, and share the events of life, just as you would if you were together.
- You can also order his/her favorite gift and have it delivered right to the person.
- Spend the day doing activities you enjoy with your partner and make the most of the time you have together, during the day or at night.
- This pandemic has brought in its wake the opportunity for families, friends and lovers to bond together for a deeper relationship, and couples must make the best use of this period. Ironically this may be the best time for couples to assure each other of their firm love and bond the more.
So you can really get to know who you’re matching on a deeper level.
- There is nothing like receiving a special package from someone you love. From the excitements that comes with anticipating which gift it is, to the delight of unwrapping the present. A gift delivered is always a special moment in ones life. Take the time to find out what your special person enjoys, and try to pick a gift that is tailored for them. Whether it’s something simple such as wrist watch, a belt, Tie Clips Cufflinks or a SPA gift. This brings a lot of memorable moment to whoever the the receiver is.
I will suggest few ideas to help you shape your opinion on what to buy for this wonderful person during this period apart from the tips listed above. From a man’s perspective, I would suggest lovers consider any or all of the items below as presents for their lovers on this very special day; an elegant wrist watch for both the man and the woman, a Premium Men’s Gift Tie Set, Silky Necktie Pocket Squares Tie Clips Cufflinks For Men a Spa Gift Baskets for Women & Girls ( This Includes Love of Rose Scent Shower Gel, Bubble Bath, Body Lotion, Bath Salt, Red Bath Puff And Heart Bath Bomb).
Anne Klein Women’s AK/2245RTST Swarovski Crystal Accented Rose Gold-Tone and Silver-Tone Bangle Watch and Bracelet Set
As a man, I would also very excited and loved if my girlfriend buys something like this for me.
Michael Kors Dylan Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch
Spa Gift Baskets for Women & Girls, this includes Love of Rose Scent Shower Gel, Bubble Bath, Body Lotion, Bath Salt, Red Bath Puff And Heart Bath Bomb
Premium Men’s Gift Tie Set Silky Necktie Pocket Squares Tie Clips Cufflinks For Men
It is clear that valentines day celebration will never be the same again, till this wave of pandemic is over for all of us. It is also obvious that love will continue to thrive and prevail, as true love conquers all.
This is the best time to really show love to the people we love, regardless of the pandemic quarantine and restrictions.