Are you wondering how you can earn money every day, working on the internet? Consider selling an e-product or what is now known as a digital product. The fact and truth are that you do not have to be a Graphic designer to succeed in this e-business.
Printable and low-content books are the way to get started and make money in the digital product business. If you’re new to creating digital products, then printable and low content books are the best place to start. They are easy to create and a great source of passive income. Unlike art prints, however, these are focused on items that customers use daily and therefore are always in demand.
The business of selling printables, especially that of the children’s homeschooling materials like activity books, has soared due to more and more families now teaching the kids at home. The sky is the limit for selling printables.
Digital products are products you sell online that don’t have physical form or substance. Printables and low content books form part of what is broadly termed digital products
Reasons to consider starting your own an E-business
- There is almost zero barrier cost to entry, except for the value you are providing and your skills
- There is no limit on the number of products that one can sell. Create once and sell several times over. You can sell whatever quantity anyone orders.
- There is no need to worry about holding inventory, packaging, or shipment. These are issues with physical products, not digital products.
- Digital products do not perish or run out of inventory. Sell forever!
- Digital products are easy to distribute, significantly more sustainable, and can be replicated infinitely. They are also not too difficult to create.
HOW TO START A DIGITAL PRODUCT BUSINESS CREATING PRINTABLES & LOW CONTENT BOOKS ONLINE
As seen above, there is a much easier way to get started, a step by step and practical way with visual images how to start creating and selling Printables & Low Content Books online for income. You need not have a designing skill to start creating a digital product. All you need, is the right guide to get started.
- How to setup PowerPoint design environment to facilitate designing
- Learn to use the Inkscape program for designing
- Learn to convert images into vectors SVG’s with Inkscape
- Learn to convert SVG’s vector images into PNG/JPEG and other formats
- Learn to design Kids Letter Tracing in PowerPoint
- Learn to design KidsLetter Coloring in PowerPoint
- How to find free stock images for your book design
- How to publish your first product on Amazon KDP or Creative Fabrica
- How to market Digital Products